JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (M/F/D)
|JAGGAER Germany - Munich||Sales|
Your Main Tasks
- Develop and manage the sales strategy, at both portfolio and account level to ensure growth and profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline ensuring quality and quantity of coverage to meet sales targets.
- Lead the sales process from lead qualification to close, shaping the buyer's requirements by confidently adopting the right strategies and tactics to win the deal, including positively influencing the buying process and decision making criteria/ unit.
- Collaboratively engage and drive internal stakeholders to support complex sales cycles including bid management, pre-sales, professional services, partners, legal, finance and other functions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the evolution of the procurement/ spend-management/ Accounts-Payable function, including typical organisation structures, business issues and value drivers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, local market and competitive issues and trends.
- Drive networking activities to promote JAGGAER in public forums, by possessing an established, credible and expanding network through industry events in conjunction with marketing activities i.e. conferences, users groups, webinars and other focussed events.
- Create and own established and credible relationships with relevant accounts, by understanding their business needs, challenges and expectations at an organisational and individual level.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on client status/ stakeholders, sales progress and account metrics as required through formal and informal processes and tools, including salesforce.com, sharepoint etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and presentation capability of the entire JAGGAER value proposition and competitive differentiators through various channels including; solution presentations, demonstrations, webinars, proposals, negotiation sessions and thought leadership pieces.
- Frequent (~60%) travel predominantly throughout Germany/Europe.
- Well established (likely 10+ years) and proven Sales/ Account Management professional within a complex software application/ SaaS/ Cloud solution environment.
- Deep experience in portfolio planning and associated Go To Market execution, including marketing, networking and sales activities.
- Demonstrable success in both direct and collaborative partner sales environments with deal sizes ranging from EUR€50k-1m ACV.
- Existing understanding of ERP/ Finance/ Supply Chain or Procurement software markets preferred with enthusiasm for the detail.
- Comfortable managing multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously at a tactical and strategic level, including internal/ partner stakeholders.
- Credible, and trusted relationship builder at all levels internally and within client organisations.
- A self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment.
Highly professional with polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Fluent business level written and verbal English and German
- Degree educated and/ or equivalent relevant qualifications.
- Be a part of the ongoing success of one of the global leaders in Source to Pay solutions.
- Drive personal success within a high growth investment period.
- Benefit from collaboration across our global locations and multidisciplinary teams.
- Help customers define their vision and be a part of helping them realise their ambitions.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!