With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.JAGGAER understands people are its most important asset and is looking for a Bid Manager to join the Global RFx Team to support and drive continued company growth in the main Northern Europe Region, covering UK & Ireland, Nordics, and Benelux. The Bid Manager will provide local regional support, as part of a global corporate team, focused on owning the end-to-end RFx processes locally, coordinating efforts with cross-functional local internal organizations engaged in the sales process, along with various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and RFx Global Content team.
The Bid Manager should be comfortable interacting with internal legal and executive teams, should have experience in dealing with public sector (UK & EU specific), be highly organized in managing large/complex document sets, apply forensic attention to detail, and have the ability to prioritize. As part of the role, you will also be expected to show (or acquire) knowledge of local procurement practice and the JAGGAER customer base.
Corporate interactions, as well as on demand support on the tender cycle including escalations, are led by the JAGGAER EMEA-APAC Director. We also manage a work-sharing model between EMEA-APAC Bid Managers enabling mutual support across the regional team where needed
|JAGGAER UK - London||Sales|
Your Main Tasks
- Capture Bid Response Requirements.
- Provide input to help qualify deals and drive bid/no bid decisioning to ensure we apply the right resources to the right deals in connection with local heads of Sales.
- Schedule & run kick-off calls to review assignments and response schedule/project plan.
- Own customer requirements writing assignments within JAGGAER stakeholders involved in the process.
- Monitor team progress to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans, compliance, and quality standards.
- Provide consultative support on RFP best practices, including reviewing and editing content for consistency and company brand guidelines.
- Ensure all submissions are completed on time and are in accordance with customer guidelines and specifications while making JAGGAER responses compelling and impactful.
- Develop business relationships among internal associates to ensure effective management of proposal generation.
- Use CRM tool (Salesforce) to track RFx activity status and history, periodically report on activities managed for your region.
- Proactively engage with Account Executives and Account Managers to manage RFx Pipeline
- Work with Global Bid Management team to enhance RFx response processes and improve win-rate by periodically evaluating current processes and identifying areas where they can be improved
- Work with Global RFx content administrator to maintain content library
- Review and edit content for consistency and maintain proposal templates in local language if required.
- Native English speaker / English as mother tongue. Proficiency in additional Northern European languages (written, oral), is a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, quantitative and verbal communication skills. Experience in leading calls with third parties is a plus.
- Ability to comply with bid response requirements while making JAGGAER’s responses stand out from competitive offerings.
- Proven ability to create and manage process flows as part of RFx project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment located in other countries, able to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite – Adobe is a plus.
- Proposal automation tool experience preferred.
- At least 5 years of bid/proposal management experience, preferably selling into public sector markets in a technology/services context – familiarity with UK/EU procurement regulations context preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Business Management or Communications related discipline preferred, but not mandatory.
What Success in this role looks like:JAGGAER Perks:
- Internal Customer Focus: You understand our internal customers and stakeholders and work to ensure RFx support needs are met.
- Communication: You communicate clearly, directly, and regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure project timelines, tasks and processes are understood and adhered to, resulting in high-quality responses for external customers.
- Collaboration: You proactively build internal relationships across the RFx and stakeholder teams. You provide guidance and support during the RFx process, and capture feedback for ongoing process efficiency.
- Work Style: You will be able to manage responsibilities in a professional, proactive and independent manner requiring minimal supervision.
- Private Health Insurance including mental health cover
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free Eye-care vouchers
- You get your birthday off!
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks, fruit and beverages
- Thursday Bar Drinks
- Team Brekkie every Wednesday
- Hybrid Working
- The JAGGAER Social once a week
- Enhanced parental leave
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).