With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Bid Manager (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna
Your Main Tasks
- Capture Bid Response Requirements
- Provide input to help qualify deals and drive bid/no bid decisioning to ensure we apply the right resources to the right deals in connection with local heads of Sales
- Schedule & run kick-off calls to review assignments and response schedule/project plan
- Own customer requirements writing assignments within JAGGAER stakeholders involved in the process
- Monitor team progress to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans, compliance, and quality standards
- Provide consultative support on RFP best practices, including reviewing and editing content for consistency and company brand guidelines
- Ensure all submissions are completed on time and are in accordance with customer guidelines and specifications while making JAGGAER responses compelling and impactful
- Develop business relationships among internal associates to ensure effective management of proposal generation.
- Use CRM tool (Salesforce) to track RFx activity status and history, periodically report on activities managed for your region
- Proactively engage with Account Executives and Account Managers to manage RFx Pipeline
- Work with Global Bid Management team to enhance RFx response processes and improve win-rate by periodically evaluating current processes and identifying areas where they can be improved
- Work with Global RFx content administrator to maintain content library
- Review and edit content for consistency and maintain proposal templates in local language if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Business Management or Communications related discipline preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 8 years of bid/proposal management experience, preferably selling into private sector markets in a technology context – familiarity with DACH region procurement regulations context preferred
- Ability to comply with bid response requirements while making JAGGAER’s responses stand out from competitive offerings
- Proven ability to create and manage process flows as part of RFx project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite – Adobe is a plus
- Proposal automation tool experience preferred
- Understanding of Supply Management, Spend Management, Supply Chain, Procurement disciplines
- Excellent German and English skills, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong communication skills. Experience in leading calls with third parties is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment located in other countries, able to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Annual pass of Wiener Linien (job ticket)
- Meal allowance of 5€/day and other discounts
- Attractive combination of office & home-office
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Modern office in the south of Vienna
- An annual gross base salary of € 60,000.- on a full-time basis as well as a yearly variable commission. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!