With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Cloud Engineer (m/F/d)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||IT|
Your Main Tasks
- Provide support across a global, multi-region AWS deployment as we migrate our systems from physical data centers dispersed around the globe
- Design, implement, document and maintain our AWS infrastructure in a highly evolving hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Facilitate the design, implement and documentation of our migration to Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack (EC2, EKS, RDS, ALB/ELB, etc.)
- Facilitate in the development and ongoing management of our automation including Ansible, CloudFormation etc.
- Monitor environment for abnormal performance, failures or unauthorized access and take required steps to minimize downtime or loss of data
- Perform and report on proactive testing and automation to ensure proper functioning and reliability of our systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 4+ years’ work experience in related technologies
- Very good spoken and written English; German is a plus
- Experience managing AWS resources (including connectivity with on-prem resources and between AWS regions), accounts and security
- Experience managing AWS EC2, EKS, ALB/ELB, Route53, VPC, SG etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining process automation including Cloud Formation and Ansible
- Identifying, determining, and correcting systems performance degradation - RCA
- Interest in IT&Cloud security is a plus
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 43,316 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!