With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Cloud Security Engineer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Consulting|
Your Main Tasks
- You will help create a well architected cloud design and assist in the adoption
- Continually evaluate and adapt for new cloud technologies and offerings
- Work closely with Cloud Architecture, IT Operations, and Risk Compliance teams to ensure cloud offerings meet our regulatory requirements (SOC, PCI, HIPPA, NIST, CIS, etc.)
- Creating and managing cloud-based management systems for identity and access, vulnerability management, and security baseline for various resources including clouds, systems, and applications
- Identify new or emerging cloud architecture solutions to meet the company’s strategic goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation, standards, policies, and procedures for the business unit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years work experience in related field
- Experience with Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Cloud Environment
- Experience managing AWS resources (EC2, EKS, ALB/ELB, Route53, RDS, etc.)
- Strong understanding and extensive experience with/of security concepts related to least privilege/role-based administration, delegated administration, and "zero trust"
- Experience in developing and maintaining process automation using IaC technologies Cloud Formation, Ansible, or other cloud IAC technologies
- Strong understanding of automation technologies for CI/CD pipelines (preferably, Jenkins)
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- A meal allowance of 4€/day and other employee discounts
- An attractive combination between office & home-office
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 44,660.- In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!