JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Corporate Legal Counsel (m/w/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Legal|
Your Main Tasks
- Managing a range of dynamic commercial contract activities, including drafting and negotiating customer and partner SaaS contracts and proposals, including public tenders
- Managing compliance initiatives for a global technology company, including privacy and data protection and export and trade controls compliance and regional requirements in DACH and UK
- Leading and managing global process improvements in regular cross-functional collaborations, including contract processes and templates, compliance programs and M&A integration
- Leading and managing corporate responsibilities for regional subsidiaries in areas such as governance, intellectual property and M&A execution
- Training cross-functional teams on legal and compliance requirements
- Managing outside counsel and dispute resolutions
- Degree in international law
- At least 5 years experience at an international law firm and/or global company in the software/SaaS sector
- Excellent oral and written communication, legal drafting and negotiating skills in German and English
- Experience supporting sales and operations teams, including drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial and vendor agreements with international counterparties
- Experience with global compliance regimes and support for such corporate programs
- Understanding of SaaS and software business preferred
- Unquestionable ethics and honesty
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Strong ability to flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented organization
- A team player who embraces collaboration with cross-functional teams in a diverse global business
- Highly practical and business-oriented, while thoughtfully managing legal and compliance risk
- A positive, friendly and international working environment
- An exciting and varied area of responsibility
- An open and dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Employee discounts
- An annual gross salary of € 50,000 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!