With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
HR Generalist (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER UK - London||Human Resources|
Your Main Tasks
- Strategic and operational responsibility for all HR topics (employer branding, recruiting, onboarding, training & development, career & succession planning)
- Optimisation, digitalisation and automation of processes
- Coaching, consulting and support of managers and employees in all HR-related issues
- Maintain the HR system and files, ensuring current-status, accuracy and compliance with legislation
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including active sourcing, interviewing and applicant management
- Organise HR administration including correspondence, contracts of employment, ...
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- University degree with a focus on Human Resources (or related field)
- 3+years relevant professional experience in a similar function, preferably within the IT sector and in multinational/multicultural companies
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation and other HR related topics
- Excellent English skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, working in a methodical manner and demonstrating an acute attention to detail
- Assertiveness, high service orientation and strong communication skills
- Sense for people, dedicated and determination
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!