With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
The UK HR manager oversees a local team of 70 employees. Reporting to the vice President HR EMEA & APAC, he/she is part of an international team of more than 20 experts around the globe with whom to share best practises and initiate innovative HR projects. The HR manager’s role is to support the local UK leadership team in creating a positive and supportive environment, where individuals thrive and are highly contributing to the overall business strategy.
|JAGGAER UK - London||Human Resources|
Your Main Tasks
- Take part in and advising recruitment and selection processes.
- Manage all HR processes: new starter inductions, annual appraisal campaigns, performance management reviews, exit interviews…
- Drive employee engagement by ensuring their wellbeing, carrying-out effective communication and offering an inspiring workplace.
- Develop/deliver an agreed action plan of programmes and initiatives where there are areas of improvement.
- Identify need and support coaching and development of Managers to increase their people management capabilities and support with business performance.
- Support and challenge managers on aspects of resource planning, including skill and headcount planning.
- Provide local expertise and keep up to date with all relevant employment legislation changes, ensuring any changes are cascaded and complied with throughout the region.
- Organise HR administration including correspondence, contracts of employment, ETW documents, background and reference checks, gym membership and health insurance schemes
- Responsible for administration of HR systems and providing reporting and metrics as required.
- 2 to 4+ years of experience in a Manager position or HR Generalist.
- A real people person, approachable, flexible, and able to act as a confidant in HR capacity.
- Outstanding organisational skills, working in a methodical manner and demonstrating an acute attention to detail.
- An inherent mindset of always delivering first class customer service in all situations. Managing queries, appropriately, efficiently, and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Discretion and respect for confidentially in dealing with HR matters.
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision.
- A team player, asking for and giving support as needed.
- Ability to establish great working relationships in order to collaborate, persuade and influence to drive the right outcome.
- Ability to challenge constructively and deal with conflict.
- Assertive, resilient, and tenacious with the ability to work well under pressure
- Uses initiative to solve problems.
- Private Health Insurance including mental health cover
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free Eye-care vouchers
- You get your birthday off!
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks, fruit and beverages
- Thursday Bar Drinks
- Team Brekkie every Wednesday
- Hybrid Working
- The JAGGAER Social once a week
- Enhanced parental leave
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).