JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
IT Systems Administrator (m/f)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||IT Administration|
Your Main Tasks
- Provide first and second line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems. This includes both phone support and field support
- Resolve technical support issues related to client-server systems. Ability to act as a second tier/escalation support role
- Provision (Install, configure, and support) workstations including imaging laptops, desktops, tablets and network printers following build processes. (Windows 7 & 10). Customizing builds with third party applications and tools.
- Managing workstations enterprise wide using remote workstation management tools
- Perform administrative tasks on supported end user applications and tools.
- Perform user account administration (new accounts, updates, terminations) according to defined procedures.
- Perform technical tasks related to the installation and maintenance of systems’ software products
- Provide 2nd level support on corporate end user applications including O365, remote access systems, telephone systems, etc.
- Coordinate activities with vendors and outside consultants to provide support for systems and applications.
- Create and maintain documentation of all systems, applications, security and network configurations
- Resolve routine LAN problems and escalate non-routine problems
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading Corporate IT-owned applications, servers and supporting infrastructure.
- Preferred 5 years’ experience in working with Helpdesk/Desktop Support environment
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Good command of English and German (written and spoken)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with O365 and user administration
- Experience with Exchange 2010 messaging systems
- Experience troubleshooting end-user connectivity issues (LAN/WAN and wireless technologies
- Experience with Unifi WiFi environments preferred
- Solid background in Windows systems support across both desktops and laptops including Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience with MAC laptops in an enterprise computing environment preferred
- Experience with deployment and management of Antivirus products, backup systems required and asset management, service desk systems
- Experience in server operating systems such as Windows Server
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner; adaptable to a variety of situations and personalities
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Short communication channels
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A minimum annual gross salary of € 38.000,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!