With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
IT Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||IT - System Administration|
Your Main Tasks
- Provide first and second line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems, this includes both phone support and field support
- Resolve technical support issues related to client-server systems, ability to act as a second tier/escalation support role
- Provision (install, configure and support) and managing workstations including imaging laptops, desktops, tablets and network printers following build processes (Windows 7 & 10), customizing builds with third party applications and tools
- Perform administrative tasks on supported end user applications and user account administration according to defined procedures
- Technical tasks related to the installation and maintenance of systems’ software products
- Provide 2nd level support on corporate end user applications including O365, remote access systems, telephone systems, etc.
- Coordinate activities with vendors and outside consultants to provide support for systems and applications
- Create and maintain documentation of all systems, applications, security and network configurations
- Resolve routine LAN problems and escalate non-routine problems
- Assist in maintaining and upgrading Corporate IT-owned applications, servers and supporting infrastructure
- Min. 2 years’ experience in working with Helpdesk/Desktop Support environment
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Good command of English; fluent German is a plus
- Experience with Active Directory, O365 and user administration and Exchange 2010 messaging systems and troubleshooting end-user connectivity issues (LAN/WAN and wireless technologies)
- Experience with Unifi WiFi environments preferred
- Solid background in Windows systems support across both desktops and laptops including Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience with MAC laptops in an enterprise computing environment preferred
- Experience with deployment and management of Antivirus products, backup systems required and asset management, service desk systems
- Experience in server operating systems such as Windows Server
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- A minimum annual gross salary of € 36.000,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!