JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Intern PHP Developer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Wien||Software Development|
Your Main Task
- You help developing our SaaS solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- You assist creating high-quality software modules and help to solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- You work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end, but focus on the area where you are best in. We also hire backend-only as well as frontend-only people.
- You follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- You help implementing new features, expanding existing features, working on customer specific enhancements and constantly improving the platform
- You are in the last year of your Computer Science (or other IT related) studies or you have completed your studies but have no practical experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL, Memcached, Symfony, React is a plus
- You know what GIT is and how to use it for software development.
- Knowledge of fundamental algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming.
- Very good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A monthly gross salary of € 1,890
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Make your next career step into a highly professional software engineering team within an international company
- Successfully complete your internship with a chance of a fixed job as a software engineer afterwards
Join the Team!
Apply now and be part of our success!