JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Internship - International Law (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Law|
Your Main Tasks
- Assistance in contract reviewing in English as well as in German
- Supporting the Legal Department in Debt Collection
- Legal assistance in connection with Public tenders in English as well as in German
- Supporting the legal Department in the Regulatory and Compliance programs in English
- Reporting to stakeholders in Italy and the US
- Ongoing study or completed degree in law
- First working experiences in the legal area are a plus
- Very good German and English skills written and spoken; Working fluency in another language is a plus
- Pragmatic and realistic approach with a strong will to learn and progress
- Hands-on mentality and independent working method
- A friendly and international work environment
- A wide range of exciting and diverse opportunities
- An open and dynamic company culture with a flat organizational structure
- A modern office with a breathtaking view
- A minimum gross full-time salary of EUR 26,068, or more based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!