With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Junior Global Customer Care Analyst / Software Engineer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- You help supporting our SaaS solution in a team consisting of technical experts
- You help to solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- You want to deep-dive into our application’s logic and inner workings, including the analysis of underlying data (i.e. XML), workflows and user-facing functionality
- You want to be part of our continuous improvement processes by providing analysis and documentation on resolved problems and potential improvements
- With the in-depth knowledge and technical expertise you will gain in this position, you consider it a starting point for a career in SaaS engineering and/or service delivery
- Great technical understanding and/or background (i.e. school/HTL or technical study at the university)
- You have a basic understanding of data transfers via APIs, XML and overall application architecture
- Basic knowledge of databases (i.e. MySQL) is a plus, i.e. to create or execute debug or reporting queries
- You are willing to work with common support and engineering toolsets including Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence
- Very good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Annual pass of Wiener Linien (job ticket)
- Meal allowance of 4€/day and other discounts
- Attractive combination of office & home-office
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 38,000.- on a full-time basis. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!