With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
(Junior) Sales Project Manager (m/f/d)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Project Management/Sales|
Your Main Tasks
- Proposal and SOW (Statement of Work) creation during the sales processes
- Assistance in sales processes for Professional Services
- Interface between Sales, Pre-sales and Professional Services team
- Assistance with commercial aspects including initial project costing and ongoing change requests
- Operational activities for Professional Services Team: mainteneance of internal tools (Financial Force), Forecast planning, Reporting, Billing, etc.
- 3+ years working experience in this or a similar area
- Fluent written and verbal English and German is essential
- Working experience with project management/customer relationship/account management essential
- Good understanding of software and first experience with SaaS/Cloud procurement solutions
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and stress resistance
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 35.784 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!