With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Junior Technical Consultant
|JAGGAER Spain - Madrid||Consulting|
Your Main Tasks
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively serve as the technical advisor, translating business requirements into solution needs. Implement software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration.
- Build the integration components within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with moderate guidance.
- Lead on-site and remote technical workshops with moderate assistance.
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Develop and maintain project documentation with limited guidance from others.
- Experience is not required
- Knowledge in system integration through Web services
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Highly numerate with a degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science + Business Management.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Working knowledge of HTTPS communications, SQL, XML and data base management.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Is confident, articulate, succinct, professional, and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 10-30%. Passport required for international travel.
- Hybrid Working.
- Meal vouchers.
- 23 days annual leave.
- 2 days / year paid time off for voluntary activities.
- Employee discounts.
- International environment with great opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company.
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks and fruit.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *