With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Office Manager & Sales Officer
|JAGGAER UK - London||Administration|
Your Main Tasks
- Reception: Delivery, postage, greeting visitors, …
- Office - Keeping the office tidy and safe
- Ordering – Office equipment, stationary, drinks/snacks for the office on weekly basis keeping levels up, client lunches.
- Meetings: organization and reservation of meeting rooms and hotel rooms for our clients or employees.
- Suppliers: Creation, negotiation and responsibility for Facilities within the UK office, assuring to get the best service possible from all vendors, Negotiation of new vendor, and taking ownership of ordering for the whole office. Liaise and coordination with all suppliers such as: of cleaning, security, for smooth operational activities.
- Contracts – Negotiation of current or renewal contracts with vendors that fall within the facilities remit – cutting costs, maintaining good relationships, and checking standards.
- Budget – creation and responsibility for Facilities within the UK, keeping costs low but assuring we get the best service possible from all vendors, raising each PO.
- Onboarding of new employees – organize set up of new laptop with IT, sending out welcome packs, greeting new employee showing around office and introducing to colleagues, asserting the fire evacuation plan, in collaboration with IT and HR Team
- Internal events: Organization of internal events such as Townhall, summer party, breakfast, after work,in collaboration with HR dpt
- IT topics: Collaboration with the IT department for the management of the mobile phone and computer fleet: allocation, order, …
- Mobile phones – Main contact for our mobile phone contract, organizing new phones, new numbers, in collaboration with IT
- Fire Procedure & Security – Responsible fire Marshall, maintaining the fire systems within the building with the vendor, weekly/monthly fire alarm checks and evacuations.
- Landlord – Liaising with them to fix an issue that relates to their terms.
- Solid and proven experience as an office manager/PA.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding organisational skills, working in a methodical manner and demonstrating an acute attention to detail.
- A real people person, approachable and flexible.
- Good negotiations skills.
- An inherent mindset of always delivering first class customer service in all situations. Managing queries, appropriately, efficiently and accurately.
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision.
- A team player, asking for and giving support as needed.
- Highly reliable.
Sales Department Support:JAGGAER Perks:
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Private Health Insurance including mental health cover
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free Eye-care vouchers
- You get your birthday off!
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks, fruit and beverages
- Thursday Bar Drinks
- Team Brekkie every Wednesday
- Hybrid Working
- The JAGGAER Social once a week
- Enhanced parental leave
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).