JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Partner Alliance Manager (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Germany||Alliance Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Business development – through partners i.e. systems integrators, management consulting/ advisory, performance improvement firms and BPO’s – to expand the JAGGAER ecosystem by vertical, by region through certified SME’s and stakeholders
- Manage global partners, and navigate complex organizations to meet with the right stakeholders to align, enable and expand
- Establish joint go-to-market plans that yield joint commercial activity to maximize mutual Return on Partnership
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Collaborate with internal teams to support and achieve goals
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to meet objectives
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Evangelize the partnerships including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict
- 10+ years’ experience in a partner/alliance/channel management or business development role
- 5+ years’ experience managing Alliances and Channels in the technology industry
- Very good command of German and English (written and spoken)
- Drive significant new software revenue through partnerships
- Demonstrated success owning Partner relationships start to finish.
- Executive presence, excellent communication skills, including use of MS Office, SFDC
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced work environment
- MBA is a plus
- Willingness to travel required (approx. 30-40%)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Employee discounts
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!