JAGGAER, a global provider of industry leading cloud-based, modular suite of e-procurement, advanced sourcing, spend analytics, and supplier and materials management solutions, is looking for a successful professional to join as our team as Partner Alliances Manager. You are accomplished and experienced in partner management, channel development within the SaaS industry. You will be responsible for leading and enabling a portfolio of assigned partners while, expanding the ecosystem to new channels as part of the JAGGAER Partner Network. This position reports to the Partner Alliances Director, Europe and will work cross functionally with sales, marketing, enablement, product, finance and operations.
Partner Alliances Manager (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Consulting|
Your Main Tasks
- Business development through partners – systems integrators, management consulting, advisory or performance improvement firms and BPO’s – to expand the JAGGAER ecosystem by vertical, by region through certified SME’s and key stakeholders
- Manage global partners, and navigate complex organizations to build progressive relationships with the right leaders to align, enable and expand
- Establish joint go-to-market plans that yield joint commercial activity to maximize mutual Return on Partnership
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to meet objectives
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Evangelize the partnerships including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict.
- 5 + years’ experience in an alliance/channel management or business development role
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing alliances and channels in the technology industry
- Drive significant new software revenue through partnerships
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Demonstrated success owning global and/ or tier one partner relationships
- Executive presence, leadership abilities, results-oriented and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills, including use of MS Office, SFDC
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to travel as required (approx. 30-40%)
- A young and motivated team
- A friendly and international work environment
- A wide range of exciting and diverse opportunities
- An open and dynamic company culture with a flat organizational structure
- A modern office with a breathtaking view
- Employee benefits
- A minimum gross full-time salary of 56,000 Euros, or more based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!