With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Privacy and Data Protection Specialist (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Legal|
Your Main Tasks
- Organize and coordinate privacy related activities across teams and geos to ensure compliance
- Manage and develop the Data Privacy Monitoring Program, including documenting results, implementing any remediations that may be required, to ensure compliance with program requirements and applicable data privacy and security laws and regulations
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among key privacy partners across the company including LegalSecurity, Product, Marketing, Engineering, IT, etc. to drive consensus and privacy by design through the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs and TIAs)
- Assist with annual compliance reviews and certifications, in managing privacy-related notices, policies, standards, guidelines, and records of data processing activities, with responding to data subject rights requests
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans, and raise to relevant partners as needed, status and reporting to provide operational clarity on overall health of privacy program
- Represent the Legal/Privacy team in product strategy and design sessions
- Review privacy-related contractual documents
- Assist in responding to privacy-related queries or questionnaires submitted by customers or prospects
- Masters degree in Law ore more; bar admission and a few years practice in a law firm are a plus
- Specific education degree or professional specialization in Privacy and Data Protection
- 3+ years practice in business context, with specific focus on Privacy and Data protection
- A concrete interest and understanding of GDPR and Personal Data protection issues
- An understanding of technical issues such as data security, SaaS etc.
- Proficiency in English
- French, Italian, Spanish or German are a plus
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Up to 100% home-office
- Various attractive Employee Benefits
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!