JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Product Manager, Direct Materials Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions (f/m/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Drive product innovation and facilitate product investment decisions by identifying and proposing business cases that include Build/Buy/Partner analysis
- Build compelling roadmaps which address current/emerging market requirements and maximize JAGGAER’s value proposition
- Develop functional specifications for new features to size developments and enable release planning
- Collect and translate market requirements into product requirements in the form of problems, user personas, and scenarios
- Support successful market launch of new and enhanced products
- Collaborate with product marketing and education teams to accurately document new features
- Key measurement criteria will be based on strategic road-map development, successful product suite growth and market segment revenue
- 5+ years of experience in direct materials procurement and supply chain technology is required
- Very good command of English and German
- Previous experience in Product Management roles is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies, and Pragmatic Marketing
- High level of customer focus, establish and maintain good customer relationships as an organizational leader
- Analytic and strategic thinking, solid decision-making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required post Covid
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Employee discounts
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- An annual gross salary of € 42,000 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!