With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Product Manager, E-Procurement (f/m/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Drive product innovation and facilitate product investment decisions by identifying and proposing business cases that include Build/Buy/Partner analysis
- Build compelling roadmaps which address current/emerging market requirements and maximize JAGGAER’s value proposition
- Develop functional specifications for new features to size developments and enable release planning
- Collect and translate market requirements into product requirements in the form of problems, user personas, and scenarios
- Support successful market launch of new and enhanced products
- Collaborate with product marketing and education teams to accurately document new features
- Key measurement criteria will be based on strategic road-map development, successful product suite growth and market segment revenue
- 5+ years of experience in direct materials procurement and supply chain technology is required
- Very good command of English and German
- Previous experience in Product Management roles is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies, and Pragmatic Marketing
- High level of customer focus, establish and maintain good customer relationships as an organizational leader
- Analytic and strategic thinking, solid decision-making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required post Covid
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 42,000 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!