With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Product Manager "Network" (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Drive product innovation and facilitate product investment decisions by identifying and proposing business cases that include Build/Buy/Partner analysis
- Build compelling roadmaps which address current/emerging market requirements and maximize JAGGAER’s value proposition
- Host regular SME and customer working groups to further analyze functional requirements and common customer use cases
- Develop functional specifications for new features to size developments and enable release planning
- Be an end-user and process expert in the designated product area: understanding the users, their processes, problems and needs.
- Identify what is 'important' and what is not, prioritizing development requirements effectively in line with the overall business plan and market problems that need to be addressed.
- 7+ years of experience in a multi-sided business environment (preferably SaaS) required
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken); German language skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of technical concepts like SSO, graph structures and APIs
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle, agile methodologies, and Pragmatic Marketing
- High level of customer focus, establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Analytic and strategic thinking, solid decision-making skills
- Strong planning, written and verbal communication skills (incl. public speaking & teaching)
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- A meal allowance of 4€/day and other employee discounts
- An attractive combination between office & home-office
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 50,540.- or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!