JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Product Manager "Supplier Portal" (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Drive product innovation and facilitate product investment decisions by identifying and proposing business cases
- Build compelling roadmaps which address current/emerging market requirements
- Guide the development and architecture teams in the product development process to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Be an end-user and process expert in the designated product area: understanding the users, their processes, problems and needs.
- Support successful market launch of new and enhanced products
- Help train the internal Sales, Implementation and Support organizations
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS environment required
- Previous experience in Product Management roles
- Basic technical skills regarding web technologies (Web Services, API,..)
- Strong affinity towards customer experience and design thinking
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills, public speaking ability and joy in teaching others
- Ability to support and manage global teams across time zones
- Travelling up to 25%
- A friendly and international work environment
- A wide range of exciting and diverse opportunities
- An open and dynamic company culture with a flat organizational structure
- A modern office with a breathtaking view
- A minimum gross full-time salary of EUR 42,672, or more based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!