With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Proposal Specialist/Service Engagement (m/f/X)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||IT Project Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Oversight of commercial aspects including initial project implementation costing and ongoing change requests
- Well established reputation and credibility with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs and their project requirements, deliverables and expectations
- Delivers the JAGGAER value proposition and competitive differentiators through proposal contribution and thought leadership channels
- Well established industry and subject matter expert in sales processes via written proposals, demonstrations and statement of work definition
- Overall responsibility for project and relationship success for both client and JAGGAER through continued support and leverage of internal resource.
- Direction, guidance and knowledge transfer to team members during pre-sales and implementation activities leading to continuous improvement of team capabilities
- Maintain CRM system, business intelligence dashboards and manual data queries
- Build and maintain offer calculation templates
- Working experience in this area
- Fluent written and verbal English and German is essential
- Exceptional communication, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills are essential
- Extensive, proven technology implementation delivery and consulting experience across multiple sectors, including SaaS / Cloud solutions are essential
- Proven in project management, customer relationship, account management, essential
- Well established and demonstrable management and mentoring skills, across project and cross-functional teams
- Continued enthusiasm for the features and benefits of procurement enabling technologies including: Procurement Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, Auctions, Contract / Supplier Relationship Management
- Substantiated SaaS / Cloud procurement solutions experience: Procurement Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, Auctions, Contract / Supplier Relationship Management, highly desirable
- Lives and breathes customer success
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Short communication channels and room for creative ideas
- A positive working environment in a motivated team
- A meal allowance of €4/day and other employee discounts
- An attractive combination of office & home office
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 36,890 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!