With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
QA Engineer (m/f/d)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- Ensure the quality of our SaaS solution by building and running our automated test environment
- Improve and maintain the test automation environment in terms of UI Tests, API tests, static code analysis, performance and end-to-end tests using various tools
- Create simple and complex test cases, run tests, report defects automatically
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and daily software deployments
- You have already worked at least 2 years in testing larger applications following an automated testing approach
- You worked with one or more of the following tools before: Jenkins, Docker, Docker Compose, GitHub
- You know how to quickly write scripts which connect all the components used in the CI/CT/CD pipeline (e.g. Bash)
- You can efficiently work in a Linux based environment with all the standard tools offered there
- Very good command of English (written and spoken)
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- A minimum annual gross salary of € 35.000,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!