With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Sales Development Representative (French, Spanish and English)
|JAGGAER Spain - Madrid||Sales|
Your Main Tasks
- Immediate action on inbound leads and campaign leads, as well as pending tasks
- Conduct high volume call and email prospecting campaigns across target regions to generate high quality leads
- Collaborate with marketing to execute innovative, structured and targeted campaigns with specific CTAs (calls to action)
- Schedule Discovery Calls for the AEs
- Record and document all activities in CRM (SalesForce)
- Work closely and collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Contribute to research, creation, of targeted prospect lists
- Own data management relative to performance, campaign and operational execution
- Systems updating data validation and verification
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
Experience in a Sales Development Position
• Ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
• Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential
business to value
• Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands while achieving Goals
• Native French speaker fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
Nice to have :
• A good command of arabic and portuguese
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Tools, LinkedIn, Google Apps, marketing automation tools
- Hybrid Working.
- Meal vouchers.
- 23 days annual leave.
- 2 days / year paid time off for voluntary activities.
- Employee discounts.
- International environment with great opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company.
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks and fruit.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *