JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management Company.
Senior Account Manager (m/w/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Sales|
Your Main Tasks
- Rapidly display an understanding of the customer procurement function including its key stakeholders and their needs/wants within a predominantly public sector customer portfolio.
- Maintain revenue renewal and drive revenue growth from customer portfolio (60+) of designated existing accounts through direct actions such as meetings, presentations, webinars in addition to leveraging other corporate functions such as marketing, pre-sales and consulting capabilities.
- Ensure customer retention by developing trust and building relationships by identifying, understanding and facilitating any further needs of the customer.
- Contribute to sales strategy by identifying structured approach to account level up-sell opportunities, ensuring the growth and profitability targets are achieved.
- Actively communicate where new services, information or changes are relevant to a customer/s.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on customer status, sales progress and account metrics as required including customer and sales administration efforts through formal and informal processes and tools, including up to date maintenance of salesforce.com.
- Demonstrate a continuously developing knowledge of the JAGGAER technology and services offering.
- Demonstrate an evolving understanding and presentation of the JAGGAER value proposition and competitive Differentiators.
- Identify and continuously develop effective processes for account development role.
Some travel, predominantly around the DACH area.
- Degree educated or may be supplemented by proven relevant business experience.
- Established experience in a customer relationship, account management or business development role within a technology solutions environment comfortable managing a large volume customer portfolio.
- Fluent written and verbal English and German, additional languages a plus
- A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels internally and within customer organisations.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with knowledge of sales / negotiation processes.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- A friendly and international work Environment
- A wide range of exciting and diverse opportunities
- An open and dynamic company culture with a flat organizational structure
- A modern office with a breathtaking view
- A minimum gross full-time salary of 60.000 € or more based on your qualifications and experience plus bonus
Join the Team!
Apply now and be part of our success!