JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Senior Developer/ Option to become a Team Lead (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- Lead several small teams in developing high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Aid the teams developing our hosted solution consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end, including QA and a complete release cycle
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Oversee Implementation of new features, expansion of existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Act as sparring partner in all technical discussions across departments
- Working with diverse teams from different countries
- Knowledge of Symfony, React, API Platform, Micro-Services and Dev Ops is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Python, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Very good command of English and German (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Willingness to travel (~ 10%)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Employee discounts
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- An annual gross salary of € 55,000 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!