JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) (M/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Finance|
The Senior Financial Analyst, reporting to the Finance Director DACH/FP&A Europe, will be an integral part of the FP&A team and will be responsible to shape, drive, and deliver management reporting/dashboards, variance analysis, and forecasting and planning activities to support decision making, maximize access to capital, safeguard assets, and minimize risks.
Your Main Tasks
- Develop and prepare management reportings for our Senior Management
- Identify, understand, analyze and provide insights into key performance metrics
- Drive accountability through monthly reporting and analysis relative to performance against targets
- Establish and maintain forecasting processes across the business including long-term planning, annual planning, and rolling forecast
- Foster trusted relationships with business teams to proactively identify essential needs, provide functional and regional teams with necessary data and incisive analysis
- Identify, quantify, and communicate risks and opportunities to plan
- Assist with cash management and forecasting, including daily cash positioning, determine funding needs, as well as forecast and monitor short- and long-term cash position
- Build and support Treasury infrastructure including streamline bank accounts, balance consolidation, cash pooling and opening/closing bank accounts
- Perform adhoc analysis and/or projects with respect to Finance and Treasury as assigned
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- ideally 3-6 years of relevant experience in FPA&A, Finance/Accounting roles; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system and/or CPM system
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights as well as skills in SalesForce is a big plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent languages skills in German and English
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A minimum annual gross salary of € 42,000; an overpayment can be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!