With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Senior HR Generalist
|JAGGAER UK - London||Human Resources|
Your Main Tasks
- Working with the Vice President HR EMEA & APAC to manage Company HR function.
- Maintain the HR system and files, ensuring current-status, accuracy and compliance with legislation.
- Coordinate the recruitment process liaising with recruitment agencies, using LinkedIn and actively promoting the employee referral scheme.
- Manage CV review and schedule candidate tests and interviews.
- Organise HR administration including correspondence, contracts of employment, ETW documents, background and reference checks, owning the process from written offer to employment commencement.
- Set up and carry out new starter inductions, arranging log in and access requirements, coordinating new IT and company equipment and security passes.
- Administer on-boarding schedule for new employees’, setting up job specific training and phased on the job on-boarding.
- Administer gym membership and health insurance schemes, processing new joiners, leavers, monthly changes and review of the annual renewal.
- Responsible for administration of both HR systems in UK; UltiPro and Rexx, simultaneously. And providing reporting and metrics from either HR system, as required.
- Support the development, review and update of all HR policies, and employee handbook.
- Conduct exit interviews and attending formal HR meetings and take minutes, as required.
- Be aligned to and ensure compliance with all human resource related legislation.
- Overseeing day to day office management for the UK office, including; purchasing office supplies and dealing with ad-hoc office queries.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising all IT Operational queries with IT-Ops outsource support.
- Purchasing IT and office equipment, and working with Finance to raise purchase orders and approve invoices.
- Collaborating with Finance to maintain Company Asset register.
- Overseeing and/or answering calls to main office switchboard.
- Support ad-hoc needs, projects and development initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area.
- 7+ years’ of experience in an HR Generalist or Manager position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills, working in a methodical manner and demonstrating an acute attention to detail.
- A real people person, approachable, flexible, and able to act as a confidant in HR capacity.
- Discretion and respect for confidentially in dealing with HR matters.
- An inherent mindset of always delivering first class customer service in all situations. Managing queries, appropriately, efficiently and accurately.
- A team player, asking for and giving support as needed.
- Technically savvy.
- Uses initiative to solve problems.
- Composed under pressure and able multitask.
- Private Health Insurance including mental health cover
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free Eye-care vouchers
- You get your birthday off!
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks, fruit and beverages
- Thursday Bar Drinks
- Team Brekkie every Wednesday
- Hybrid Working
- The JAGGAER Social once a week
- Enhanced parental leave
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).