JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Senior Java Developer (M/F)
|JAGGAER Serbia - Belgrade||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- Code, test, and implement core functionality according to specifications
- Contribute to the on-going design and development of enhancements to the JCS platform
- Perform project-based software development and /or configuration using the JCS platform in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components
- Develop strong relationships with client-facing consulting teams
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of procurement, strategic sourcing, and optimization processes
- You have 2 to 5 years (or longer) of experience with Web-Development, SQL/database management, and application development skills
- Demonstrated SQL/database/data management skills (SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, MS Excel)
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative and problem skills are essential
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Experience with procurement or strategic sourcing applications, desirable
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Private health insurance
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!