With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Senior Software Developer (m/f/D)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- Developing high-quality software modules and solving complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Developing our hosted solution consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end, including QA and a complete release cycle
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Oversee Implementation of new features, expansion of existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Act as sparring partner in all technical discussions across departments
- Working with diverse teams from different countries
- Knowledge of Symfony, React, API Platform, Micro-Services and Dev Ops is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Python, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Very good command of English and German (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Willingness to travel (~ 10%)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Employee discounts
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- An annual gross salary of € 50,000 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!