JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Software Development|
Your Main Tasks
- Ensure the quality of our SaaS solution by building and maintaining a fully automated test environment
- Create test cases, build, improve and maintain the test environment, run tests, report defects
- Focus on the end-to-end regression testing of our software, in connection with 3rd party systems and backend processes
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and daily software deployments
- You have already worked in testing browser-based applications following an automated test approach
- You know one of the tools (e.g. Selenium, Tosca) used in testing browser-based applications well
- The knowledge of a programming language (e.g. C#, Java) is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Git and Jira is a plus, as well as experience in CI systems like Jenkins
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- You are permitted and able to work in Austria (we are not looking for remote Workers)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A minimum annual gross salary of € 35,000.-. Depending on your qualification and experience an overpayment will be agreed
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!