With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Solution Consultant Spend Analytics
|JAGGAER UK - London||IT Project Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively serve as the business/functional advisor to the client, translating business requirements into solution needs while configuring the application to meet those objectives.
- Displays a comprehensive understanding and enthusiasm for the benefits of procurement enabling technologies, including Spend Analytics technologies and processes required to lead the functional design and project management of spend analysis implementation.
- Build functional solution within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with moderate guidance.
- Develop and maintain project documentation. Use templates, past examples and guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management as needed.
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues.
- Manages a portfolio of assigned implementation projects with moderate guidance.
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w issue resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Lead on-site and remote requirement gathering sessions with moderate assistance.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within JAGGAER.
- Identify and communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide continual work direction and mentoring to other team members and assisting as required.
- Relay business process recommendations based on client requirements.
- Subject to Security Check (SC) clearance.
- Technical or numerically degree educated and/or relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience of Spend Analysis and/or Business Intelligence software with a strong technical, problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Robust experience of MS SQL server environment (databases, SQL, SSIS, analysis services)
- Experience working with Tableau or another market leading data visualisation software
- Established Procurement related experience (as a solution provider, consultant or practitioner), an understanding of regulated procurement environments beneficial.
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in- person with clients and suppliers.
- Hands-on experience with project management methodologies.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 25-50%.
- Is confident, articulate, succinct, professional and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Private Health Insurance including mental health cover
- Dental Insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free Eye-care vouchers
- You get your birthday off!
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks, fruit and beverages
- Thursday Bar Drinks
- Team Brekkie every Wednesday
- Hybrid Working
- The JAGGAER Social once a week
- Enhanced parental leave
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).