With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
Systems/Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||IT|
Your Main Tasks
- Provide support across a global, multi-region AWS deployment dispersed around the globe
- Design, implement, document and maintain our AWS services in a highly evolving hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack of our web applications
- Facilitate in the development and ongoing management of our automation including Ansible, Scripting, etc.
- Monitoring applications and other services and reporting the performance levels
- Nice to have knowledge of Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 4+ years’ work experience in related technologies
- Very good spoken and written English
- Experience managing AWS resources (including connectivity with on-prem resources and between AWS regions), accounts and security is a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining process automation using Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Cloud Formation, Ansible)
- Identifying, determining, and correcting systems faults and/or performance degradation - RCA
- Interest in IT&Cloud security is a plus
- An international and professional environment with an open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Annual pass of Wiener Linien (job ticket)
- Meal allowance of 5€/day and other discounts
- Attractive combination of office & home-office
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 45,000.- on a full-time basis. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!