With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
|JAGGAER Spain - Madrid||Professional Services|
Your Main Tasks
- Implement software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively serve as the technical advisor, translating business requirements into solution needs.
- Develop and maintain project documentation with limited guidance from others.
- Build the integration components within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with moderate guidance.
- Manages a portfolio of assigned implementation projects.
- Lead on-site and remote technical workshops with
- moderate assistance.
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within JAGGAER.
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues.
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Identify and communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide work direction and mentoring to other team members and assisting as required.
- 2+ years of business experience with 1+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment.
- 1-3 years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Hybrid Working.
- Meal vouchers.
- 23 days annual leave.
- 2 days / year paid time off for voluntary activities.
- Employee discounts.
- International environment with great opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking business offering great career progression both within the team and across the company.
- Well stocked kitchen facilities with breakfast snacks and fruit.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *