With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Shape the user experience for one or more products in our portfolio
- Design solutions that meet Accessibility guidelines
- Improve and contribute to the design system to ensure a cohesive experience
- Understand, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements
- Conduct user research and user testing
- Participate and Lead Design Jams-our version of a fast, 3-day collaborative design exercise
- Partner with product managers, engineers, software testers in a fast-paced Agile environment
- 5+ years professional experience in UX/UI design or related field
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken); German language skills are a plus
- Excellent Interaction Design skills
- Ability to create outstanding design concepts, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Curious mindset with an urge to learn new skills, techniques, and tools
- Proficient in industry design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD etc.)
- Online portfolio featuring recent projects that demonstrate your process, workflow and execution
- Experience working in Agile environments and with a complex enterprise software
- A positive work environment in a motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of € 43,316.- or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!