With more than 2,000 customers connected to a network of 5 million suppliers in 70 countries, JAGGAER offers the world's most comprehensive spend management solution for global interaction between companies and their suppliers. After more than two decades of pioneering work, today JAGGAER is advancing the field of spend management as an innovation leader. International giants from the plant and mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, series production, medical technology and university sectors trust in its sophisticated solutions for direct and indirect purchasing. Its SaaS-based source-to-pay (S2P) solutions enable efficient business relationships between buyers and suppliers and cover all relevant purchasing processes: spend analysis to sourcing, supply chain management (SCM), and contract and supplier management (SRM) – all done digitally. While now a large company with office locations all over the word, JAGGAER still attaches great importance to direct, open communication, a flat hierarchy, and transparency.
UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
|JAGGAER Austria - Vienna||Product Management|
Your Main Tasks
- Shape the user experience for one or more products in our portfolio
- Design solutions that meet Accessibility guidelines
- Improve and contribute to the design system to ensure a cohesive experience
- Understand, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements
- Conduct user research and user testing
- Partner with product managers, engineers, software testers in a fast-paced agile environment and in fun Design Jams to design effective solutions to customer problems
- Partner with sales, customer support, training and others to design solutions that are easy to use, implement and support
- 5+ years professional experience in UX/UI design or related field
- Experience with complex enterprise software
- Excellent Interaction Design skills
- Ability to create outstanding design concepts, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Curious mindset with an urge to learn new skills, techniques, and tools
- Proficient in industry design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD etc.)
- Online portfolio featuring recent projects that demonstrate your process, workflow and execution
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A positive and friendly working environment in a young and motivated team
- An exciting and varied area of responsibility
- An open and dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Employee discounts
- An annual gross salary of € 44,600 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!